haiku-usa

A blog devoted mainly to haiku and senryu and to thoughts about, and inspired by, haiku and senryu.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York

Haiku is to poetry as espresso is to coffee.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Announcement; Haiku Reading

On May 22 at 8:00 PM, Cor Van Den Heuvel, Ed Markowski, Al Pizzarelli, Barbara Grannam, and Billy Collins (former Poet Laureate of the USA) will be giving a live reading from the new anthology Baseball Haiku, edited by Cor and Nanae Tamura. The reading will take place at the National Arts Club, 15 Gramercy Park South, New York City. Admission is free and all are welcome.

I'll be there, and I hope some of you will be able to make it.

Even if you can't make the reading, I recommend the anthology highly.

Addendum: I'm advised the National Arts Club (of which I was a member 40 years ago) requires a jacket and tie for gentlemen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.