haiku-usa

A blog devoted mainly to haiku and senryu and to thoughts about, and inspired by, haiku and senryu.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York

Haiku is to poetry as espresso is to coffee.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

literary notes

Patry Francis hasn't left a comment here for a while.

And she hasn't posted at her blog (click on "Waitress poems" to the left) since August 2006.

But she's been busy.

Her novel The Liar's Diary has recently been published by Dutton.

It's going to be my weekend reading (with occasional haiku breaks, of course).

Way to go, Patry!

1 Comments:

Blogger Patry Francis said...

Thanks for your patience with me, Bill--and of course, for buying the book. I'm in the middle of writing book #2, while still promoting #1. But I hope to be back to the joy of blog reading and commenting soon.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.