haiku-usa

A blog devoted mainly to haiku and senryu and to thoughts about, and inspired by, haiku and senryu.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York

Haiku is to poetry as espresso is to coffee.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

change

No, I'm not running for president. But you may notice some changes, made in the interests of clarity, in the list of links to the left. Most of the blogs are now identified by the owner's name. This will help especially if you want to explore the work of one of our frequent visitors.

6 Comments:

Blogger Inside our hands, outside our hearts said...

How kind of you to do that...smiles

T

9:13 AM  
Blogger Pat Paulk said...

Maybe you should...

6:12 AM  
Blogger Bill said...

My pleasure, T.

Pat, I'm expecting a call from the leaders of the party.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Tikkis said...

The news over here saying that you have just two candidates over there... :-) A woman and that another... (BTW, I have his poem somewhere.)

11:57 AM  
Blogger Bill said...

Two candidates still in the running for the Democratic nomination, tikkis. John McCain has pretty well sewn up the Republican nomination.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just visiting, Bill ... finally have the time. Don't know which candidate you're voting for, but I do know which one I'd vote for, had I been an American.

left or right
the way to go
still forward

Hoping all is well ...

:>) Ella

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.