haiku-usa

A blog devoted mainly to haiku and senryu and to thoughts about, and inspired by, haiku and senryu.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York

Haiku is to poetry as espresso is to coffee.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

new journal

Prune Juice, in which the senryu posted below was first published, is a new journal, edited by Alexis Rotella, devoted to senryu and kyoka. It's available online and in print and can be accessed by clicking on "prune juice" in the sites list to the left.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I enjoyed the journal Bill, thank
you for posting this!

Gene

8:47 AM  
Blogger Bill said...

You're welcome, Gene. I think we've needed something like this for quite a while, and Alexis is a perfect fit as editor.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think so too Bill. Hope your
health improves and I just had
to reply again. The Verification
Word is: habita

Go figure.

Gene:)

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.