haiku-usa

A blog devoted mainly to haiku and senryu and to thoughts about, and inspired by, haiku and senryu.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York

Haiku is to poetry as espresso is to coffee.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

resource

I've just added a link to a new site called simply "Haiku" (click on HAIKU under "other good sites"). Primarily a registry, it includes links to over 450 haiku and haiku-related blogs, as well as to sites and blogs focusing on other interests.

Use it by all means. But I do hope you'll still drop in here from time to time.

8 Comments:

Blogger Emma Dalloway said...

thats delightful. I can cetainly sympathise with that one.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Devika Jyothi said...

Your links here are a resource to me, Bill

thank you for the added link and i never fail to reach my regulars. :)

wishes,
devika

6:00 PM  
Blogger John McDonald said...

thanks Bill (don't worry - not going away)
john

1:28 AM  
Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

interesting

10:05 PM  
Blogger jem said...

Thanks for the link - always good to check out others, but most likely to stick with my favourites :)

4:39 AM  
Blogger Keith said...

a new HAIKU site!
thanks Bill, from your Ohio friend-
just now waking up

4:39 AM  
Blogger Bill said...

Thanks for the visit and comments, my friends.

6:23 AM  
Blogger AMIT said...

Thanks for this details.

Rum Bookmark

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.