haiku-usa

A blog devoted mainly to haiku and senryu and to thoughts about, and inspired by, haiku and senryu.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York

Haiku is to poetry as espresso is to coffee.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Warning

I've been spending too much time blocking anonymous comments (aka spam) lately, and I'm trying to deal with the problem. This may produce some complications at the blog over the next few days, but I hope that whatever problems do arise can be quickly resolved. I do not want to block any legitimate comments.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine "Chrissi" L. Villa said...

I've been having anonymous comments too almost every day. I'm afraid to click the website because it might cause a virus in my computer. I should post a notice like your just in case I might have ignored a post that's not actually a spam.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Tikkis said...

I have the same problem here! I have activated comment's moderation.

It's not so busy there to delete spams, I think.

What else to do?


Dangerous life -
spamm-postman
not going to retire



1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.