haiku-usa

A blog devoted mainly to haiku and senryu and to thoughts about, and inspired by, haiku and senryu.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York

Haiku is to poetry as espresso is to coffee.

Monday, July 21, 2014

recognize

after lovemaking
I recognize the movie
she's quoting

I intended to post this as a comment at Jem's blog, but the "prove you're not a robot" feature has been captured by a robot. Instead of the letters or numbers that usually turn up, I get an ad for something called Photo Sphere.* I've warned you before: This feature is not reliable. Better to approve or reject each comment as it comes.

And do not ever, as long as you live, buy anything from Photo Sphere.

Or from Migratorius, which has invaded the "My Blogs" list at this blog. (If anyone has a workable suggestion for solving this problem, I'd appreciate it. Blogspot couldn't be bothered.)

*PS: The same thing has just occurred at another blog. Maybe the problem is at my end. 

8 Comments:

Blogger Magyar said...

__Good to see you Bill, and beyond the "Blog-Blobs, hope all is well. _m

4:48 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

Thanks, M. Except for that, things couldn't be better.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Nice one Bill

Much love...

5:04 PM  
Blogger Adelaide said...

very amusing

Adelaide

9:43 AM  
Blogger Tikkis said...

"Better to approve or reject each comment as it comes."
I agree. And when all friends are used to wait some moments, then it will work. I receive quite often all kind of strange comments, but now blogspot also is filtering those as a spam. Biggest problem now is our eail filling all the space. Takes sometimes quite a lot my time to clean those into a bottomless basket. :-)

Bottomless basket -
Do I have
so many friends!



11:42 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

Gillena, Adelaide, tikkis, much appreciated.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Crafty Green Poet said...

I've had the same problem with the word verification thing.

4:35 AM  
Blogger Bill said...

Juliet, do you sometimes wonder if modern technology is ready for prime time? Still, without it, we wouldn't even know each other.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.